First, it was Red Lobster. Then, it was Tylenol.
Beyoncé gave them a major shoutout and... they dropped the ball.
On social media, that's instant death.
And no, while I can't guarantee that having a Beyoncé Shoutout Preparedness Plan in place will lead to the 🐝hive giving your corporation a shoutout, you won't be strike number three, either.
Because let's face it, if your social media and influencer marketing presence is the embodiment of the ghost emoji 👻, you might as well be throwing your marketing dollars away. 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸
Thankfully, you're in the right place.
I'm Erika Couto, and think of me as your company's personal Alexa... but instead of having the answers to everything, my answers are very niched. I can't tell you about anything about geology or music before The Beatles, but I can help you master influencer marketing, navigate the changing landscape of digital marketing, and develop a PR strategy that works for your business in an ever-shifting media portrait.
Your job is to create an amazing product or service.
As a consultant, it's my job to help you get it in front of more of the right people.
What the heck is IGTV and why do people use it?
Is Snapchat still a thing?
Can we reach a new audience using social media?
Which influencers will yield the biggest ROI for me?
That's a very small selection of the types of questions I can help you answer.
Some things you should know about influencer and digital marketing:
- While shopping at a store, 60% consumers have been influenced by a social media post or a blog review. (Collective Bias)
- 56% of consumers are influenced by their friends and peers on their purchases. (Twitter + Analect)
- Social media is used as a key source of research when making a purchase by 86% of women shoppers. (Influence Central)
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads. (Demand Metric)
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand's video. (Hubspot)
- Top brands on Instagram are seeing a per-follower engagement rate of 4.21% which is 58 times higher than on Facebook and 120 times higher than on Twitter (Hootsuite)
These forms of marketing aren't going anywhere and mastering them today is the key to your business' growth and viability.
Areas of expertise:
- The Influencer Economy: While Influencer marketing is rapidly approaching its first decade anniversary, brands are still confused about how to leverage influencers. I can help you master the influencer space.
- Podcasting: Podcasts are some of the fastest growing forms of media. Corporations can benefit from the power of podcasting, and I show you how.
- Humanizing your brand through social media: We've moved beyond the age of the super professional corporate brand online. Your consumer is looking to form an emotional connection with you, regardless of the product or service you sell.
- Beating the algorithms: Algorithm is any marketer's least favorite word, but if you understand the science and psychology behind an algorithm, you'll know how to thrive in spite of constant changes.
- Social media strategy: From well established platforms like Facebook to newer apps like Musical.ly, knowing the landscape of social media and how you can leverage it to reach your ideal clientele is essential. After deciding on the ideal platforms for your people, I will lay out an integrated, customized social media strategy for you.
- Youtube: The king of online video, 300 hours of video get uploaded to the platform each minute. Discover the power of Youtube as a lead generation and sales tool and learn how to stand out from the crowd.
- Increasing engagement: Got a sizeable social media following, but nobody's commenting, liking, or taking action? Discover the engagement strategies that are working and learn how to revive a dead audience.
- The sales sequence on social media: Social media sales is both an art and a science. Learn how to leverage social media as a potent sales channel for your business.
- Live video marketing: By 2020, 75% of all online marketing will be video marketing. Be ahead of the statistics and learn to leverage live video to increase your sales.